As an award winning Bridal Makeup Artist, I have worked with countless Brides and looked after their Bridal Parties over the last 16 years. The volume of bookings and experience has propelled me to become one of the most sought after Bridal Makeup Artist's within the Gold Coast and surrounding region's.
Each year from 2012 - 2021 I have been nominated as a QLD ABIA (Australian Bridal Industry Academy) Finalist in the Makeup Artist categories.
In 2014 I received an incredible score of 99.74% which put me in 3rd Place position as Queensland's No.1 Bridal Makeup Artist and in 2016 I was finally awarded the coveted ABIA QLD's No.1 Bridal Makeup Artist with an almost perfect score of 99.94%.
The pinnacle in my career to date was being awarded the prestigious title of
AUSTRALIA'S No.1 BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST in 2017 and again in 2018.
Receiving these awards, reflect the consistency and quality of work that is produced, and would not have been possible without the nominations and rating's given to me from my past Brides. The ratings given are based on the service and quality of work that is produced for all my Bride's leading up to and on their wedding day.
And, lastly - As a woman that has walked down the aisle myself, I completely understand just how important your wedding day is to you and that you want to look nothing but your very best.
So, that's why I believe that every bride deserves to walk down the aisle knowing that they look absolutely beautiful without hiding behind a 'mask' of makeup that is not a representation of who they are as a person.
The last thing you want on one of the most important days of your life, is to not feel like yourself.
It is for this reason that I communicate with all my Brides during the creation & planning process to ensure that you don't just like what has been created for you,
you LOVE it, and it you feels like YOU!
Please note, that current wedding bookings are being made up to 2 years in advance, with many Bride's choosing to secure my services as soon as they have selected a date and booked their venue. Quite often, I will be one of the first vendors booked by Bride's not wanting to miss out on booking my services.
LARA QUINN BRIDES
To secure a wedding date with Lara Quinn, you will need to meet the following requirements in regards to how many people can be accommodated for in any one wedding booking.
3 x person Minimum
7 x person Maximum
- A Non-Refundable \ Transferable deposit of $100.00 is required to secure a wedding date.
- Wedding dates are not held without a deposit.
- A bride can make a booking even if she doesn't meet the minimum numbers. The minimum call out amount $470.00 will still apply
(* plus travel fee depending on location)
For eg. Bride only makeup - $470.00
Lara Quinn will provide a mobile service to the following locations, please note, travel fee's will apply to cover time spent travelling.
Parking may incur further charges if necessary.
Local Gold Coast \ Surfers Paradise | Broadbeach - $30.00
Tweed Coast - $80.00
Byron Bay - $130.00
Brisbane - $100.00
Mt Tamborine - $80.00
Scenic Rim - $160.00 + * depending on location
Sunshine Coast - $240.00 + * depending on location
- Interstate and International travel options are available for Bride's wanting to book a destination wedding. Accommodation costs are the responsibility of the Bride.
- Parking arrangements and costs if required, is the responsibility of the Bride.
Bridal Makeup - $160.00
Bridal Trial Appointment - $160.00
Bridesmaid Makeup - $150.00
Mother of the Bride $130.00
Mother of the Groom - $130.00
Junior Bridesmaid (10-14yrs) - $100.00
- All Makeup application's ( except Junior Bridesmaid ) include an application of complimentary lashes.
- Public Holidays will incur a 15% surcharge
- Early Start may incur additional fee's if the booking is required to start before 6.00am.
- PLEASE NOTE: prices are subject to change without further notice